Project Expedition is a platform where travel advisors can discover, book, and earn commission on over 22,000 curated tours and excursions across 150 countries and territories worldwide. Travel advisors can also take advantage of our superior service and technology to serve their clients more effectively and efficiently.
- Competitive commissions on the total price of a tour
- Commissions are paid twice per month (no mins)
- Earn commissions via Non-Expiring Referral Links
- All client payments are held in a trust account
- Add agency logo to vouchers and Referral Links
- Request custom itineraries and private tours
- No communication with your client unless you request it
- Personalized service and support from NYC
- Competitive prices from reliable tour operators
- If we don't have it yet, we'll try and add it for you
- Transfers via 2,600+ airports, cruise ports, rail stations
- 3400+ shore excursions with unique cruise benefits
Connect with our concierge team for excursion ideas, custom itineraries, private tours, group quotes, and more. Our team of experts is located in New York City and is available via live chat, email, and phone to assist with every type of request.Curated Inventory
Quality matters, and that is why we only work directly with highly rated tour operators. Every operator we work with is vetted and verified to ensure that your clients are in good hands. You will find the following products on Project Expedition: single-day tours, shore excursions, multiday itineraries, attraction passes, and private transfers. We also believe in full transparency, so you will find the name of the operator at the bottom of every tour page on our website.Technology Designed for Travel Advisors
You can book directly on our site on behalf of your client, or you can send your client a Referral Link or Wishlist and have them book on their own. Either way, the commission will be linked to your account. We will even add your agency logo onto your Referral Links, Wishlists, and booking vouchers at no cost. After a tour takes place, you can expect a quick commission payout via direct deposit, bank wire, or physical check.Knowledge Center
We provide a ton of great resources in our Knowledge Center that can help you make the most of our platform. You can even request a webinar for your agency, and we will be happy to take you through everything that we offer.
How should we contact you?
Thank you! We'll get back to you as soon as possible!
Click here to register and track your question!
If you would like to follow up with us:
+1 (855) 782-3006